No More Mice, Rats or Roaches - Chemical-Free
Drive unwanted pests out of your home with Riddex® Plus. No poisonous chemicals or messy traps, just plug in Riddex® Plus and the wiring in your home creates pulses that pests don't like. Covers up to 2000 sq. ft. (on one level). Cats, dogs and other pets can't hear it. Indicator light lets you know when it's working, and includes nightlight.
• Riddex® Plus drives away rodents
• Pets and Humans can't hear it working
• Effective pest relief covers up to 2,000 sq. ft.
• Indicator light lets you know it's working
• No poisons, messy traps, or danger to children and pets