- Plus Fitting System -- Two removable insoles for a perfect fit
- Soft, Foam-Padded Tongue and Collar
- Multi-Feature, Total Contact, Dual-Density Inserts
- Wide Shank, Polyurethane Rocker Bottom
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
- Flared Polyurethane Outsole
- Firm Heel Counter
- Broad Toe
- Drew Shoe Last - Pedic 66
- Velcro® Adjusted Strap
- Tempered Steel Shank
Why buy Drew?
Drew is our Premier Line of Therapeutic Shoes. Offering as many as six widths and a broad size range. Drew is in a class by itself in providing tremendous support, the finest materials and premium leather throughout their line. We want to encourage our customers with fit or support problems to try Drew Footwear.
ADDED DEPTH IN EVERY PAIR
Every shoe is hand lasted to provide added depth where you need it in the toe and forefoot area. Some shoes marked with the Plus Fitting System® label provide single and double added depth allowing space necessary for the use of any size Orthotics. Removing both inserts provides "Double Added Depth." Pamper your feet with Drew. They have your size!